20+17+3=CRAZY!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Here We Go!

So now I have joined the blogging world. My two sons think this is incredibly lame. (They are 20 and 17). A couple of months ago, when I asked them what "blog" even meant, one of them said, "It means -I'm a loser, please read my stupid stories-". Now they said they are going to keep an eye on me to make sure I don't develop any other EMO tendencies. (Not quite sure what that is either, but from what they tell me it involves cutting yourself and crying a lot. I'm pretty sure I don't have to worry about that!) My daughter, who is 2, doesn't seem to care if I have a blog or not. Of course, she is all about *her* needs at the moment... and yes, I'm being sarcastic. You'll probably find that a lot here. To be honest, I'll probably post regularly for a couple days, maybe even a couple weeks, then ..... Nothing.... (sound of desert winds, or crickets chirping... you get the picture) Consistency is not a strong point. But, I do rock at procrastination. I have that down pretty good. So I guess we'll just see what happens... And here we go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home