20+17+3=CRAZY!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Day 2

Wow, 2 days in a row!

Now that I have my own voice in cyberspace, I feel like I should be writing about all kinds of profound and worldly topics... The Middle East, Israel, immigration reform... but all that is on my mind is, well, basically nothing. I'm too tired. Jillian is not sleeping well at all, so that means I am not sleeping either. And there is a funny smell in the couch, I think she spilled milk there because it is quite gross... So I guess my personal discomforts are taking precedence over war, famine, and politics. Doesn't seem quite right to whine when I am really so blessed. Is that human nature, or am I just a spoiled bitch? Probably a little of both, I think. Not too pleasant to admit. I think it's time to start walking the walk... Which I guess means I need to go unfunk the couch, cuz no self-respecting activist is going to come over to brainstorm saving the world with me once they walk in and smell the cheezy delight wafting up from those cushions.

So I'll write again later.

3 Comments:

Blogger MonkeyGirl said...

Congrats on entering cyberspace...it's fun out here! Good luck and I look forward to reading about more adventures.

9:45 PM  
Blogger ~Laura~ said...

Thanks! I appreciate that you took the time to stop by!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

YAY you're blogging! I haven't updated mine in a month! LOL Will sleeps like sh** too and I'm pregnant so I'm a little self centered myself! Oh well so goes life! See you next month... :D

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home