20+17+3=CRAZY!

Friday, July 28, 2006

Leaving Comments

I really love getting your comments, and thanks to everyone who takes the time to visit!

I choose to moderate my comments, as a matter of National Security. (Ha Ha.) That means that when you leave a comment, it goes to me first and then I post it to the site. So if you post a comment and it doesn't show up right away, don't panic. As soon as I check my email, I will publish your comments in my blog.

So comment away! Agree, disagree, call me names if you must--none of that stuff will be edited out. The main thing I am screening for is "identifying info" and such. (Phone #s, addresses, etc.) I look forward to hearing from you all!

Hope this helps explain what's going on.



P.S. Got the odery stinktion out of the couch. Yay Febreeze!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Wife,
all I can say is GREAT! This means we are now official LOSERS to the boys, ha ha like we weren't always. I think you will do great here, maybe the only place you don't procastinate LOL... just kidding, we are the best at that.. I wonder if it helps frustration levels on here??? Anyone with more hip info to the cyber world feel free to educate us lol
love ya man!!!!!!!!!!!1
Your wife

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home