20+17+3=CRAZY!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Princess Yuki

We have a new arrival at our house...Princess Yuki!

She is a 6 wk old little white/cream kitty with blue eyes, which we got from a friend of Parker. Tom says "yuki" means "snow" in Japanese, so we're going with that. I had wanted to name her "Josie", but there was much rebellion. Hey, I thought that was a cute name!

Jillian is thrilled to death, she put Yuki in her baby doll's front pack and was carrying her around, which was very cute! She is actually very gentle, she seems to understand that her kitty is just a little baby... but I still don't leave them alone together, neither one of them are ready for that!

So now we all look like we have been put through a blender! Scratches everywhere. (Speaking of Scratch, he is not impressed, kind of a Garfield/Nermal thing going on, and Patches has already endured having his tail pounced on more than we can count... so I think once P.Y. mellows out a bit she will fit in just fine.) She IS banished from all the bedrooms at nite tho, everyone is tired of being attacked in their sleep.

Now, if I could only get her to quit jumping up, hooking her little kitty claws into my legs (or back!) and climbing up me like a human scratching post while I'm trying to type, she would be perfect! (Purrfect???? ouch, sorry, couldn't resist!)

Time to go, need to find some bactine!

~Laura


Here's the EVIL ONE...


2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I first read this as "Princess Yuk!" LOLOL I'm sure she is a trip... kittens are totally nuts and insane! Better you than me - at least they come potty trained!!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I forgot to add... you could always use Windex instead of bactine... LOLOL

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home