20+17+3=CRAZY!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Photos of Parker (aka Where's Waldo???)

I've been going thru the Charlie Rock website photos, and I think I've found a couple of Parker. I know it's terrible since I gave birth to the lad and all, but some of the pics I'm just not sure... They want to mold these guys into a team, so they make them look as much alike as possible... So here goes, let me know what you think!

***All these pictures are copyrighted by Charlie 2/54 INF***



OK, he's not in these first two, but here's DAY 1




























This is the Obstacle Course, May 17th... I *think* he's in the back row???








This is *definitely* Parker, front row 1st on left, they are learning hand-to-hand stuff. (May 17th)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home